Boiler Servicing in Stockton Heath
Commercial & Domestic Boiler Servicing in Stockton Heath. Long established plumbing & heating engineer with an excellent reputation locally.
We’ll complete a comprehensive inspection of the appliance to check that it meets up-to-date safety regulations. If the appliance does not comply with safety regulations we’ll explain in detail what needs to be done in order to bring the boiler back into a good state of repair. You should note that boiler servicing in Stockton Heath can only be performed if the appliance is fully functional. If your appliance needs a repair make sure you let us know when calling.
All gas consumers are encouraged to have their appliances inspected at least every 12 months.
Boiler Servicing in Stockton Heath will include the following checks:
Check appliance for gas tightness.
- The appliance will be checked for satisfactory ventilation.
- Perform a working pressure test if the test point is accessible.
- The burner pressure will be checked against the manufacturers instructions.
- Conduct flue flow / spillage test to ensure safe removal of products of combustion.
- Check satisfactory operation of all safety devices.
- We will check the internal boiler operations for signs of incomplete combustion.
- A flue analyser report will be performed.
- Inspect flue to make sure that it is safe, secure and also to current standards.
We will supply you with peace of mind as we guarantee our work will be done appropriately, in the extremley unlikely case a miscalculation is made, we’ll immediately deploy a qualified member of staff to amend any issues with work which has been undertaken until you are entirely happy with the job.
Our clients come from all over Cheshire, and our average response time is just 1-2 hours. Call us today for a free quote on boiler servicing in Stockton Heath.
Services we offer
- Boiler Installation
- Boiler servicing & repairs
- Central Heating installation & Servicing
- Gas Cooker Installation
- Landlord Gas Certificates
- Safety Checks
- General Plumbing
- Plumbing Repairs
- Power Flushing
- Radiators/Valves/Thermostats Installed/Replaced
- Shower Installation & Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Supply Pipe Repairs