Unvented Hot Water Systems Stockton Heath
There are many, many benefits to choosing an unvented system over a conventional system. Learn more about those benefits below and please feel free to contact us for further information, including pricing.
The primary contrast between high pressure unvented hot water systems Stockton Heath and a conventional low pressure vented system is that we will no longer need the cold water storage cistern, open vent pipe or cold feed pipe.
Rather, the unvented system is fed direct through the mains cold water supply through an inlet control group preset to the relevant manufacturers described pressures. Warm water drawn from the unit is then refilled with the mains supply.
As water expands when warmed up and (as the title implies) there isn’t any vent pipe, the expanded water inside the system is accommodated by either an outside expansion vessel or, in the event of bubble-top units, an interior air bubble in the unit which is generated when the system is commissioned.
To maximise the many benefits of the unvented system, a sealed heating system, if applicable, can be added as long as boiler employed is compatible.
The major benefits to be gained from the installation of unvented hot water systems Stockton Heath will be separated into two classes: benefits to the specifier/installer and benefits to the homeowner.
Specifier / Installer Benefits of unvented hot water systems Stockton Heath
Specifier / Installer BenefIts
Choice of location – unvented hot water systems Stockton Heath may be installed almost anywhere you want to inside the building structure, allowing for significantly greater flexibility of house and system design and minimizing costs.
Remarkable performance – assures continuous high flow rates at all outlets and enables fast filling up of bathtubs.
No cold water storage cistern – will reduce pipework. No dependence on tank stand or pipework/tank insulation – reduces costs. Roof space can be utilised for additional living accommodation.
- Balanced pressures – far wider range of taps and showers can be utilised.
- Quicker to install – will reduce pipework and unit installation costs.
- Cuts down noise in system – no filling of cold water storage cistern.
- Smaller diameter pipework can be utilized – will reduce costs.
- Reduces probability of freezing and broke piping in roofing space.
- No shower pump required – will reduce costs.
- Removes risk of contamination – no cold water storage cistern in roof space.
- Superior overall performance and flow rates, perfect for multi-bathroom properties.
- Energy-efficient – will reduce energy costs.
- Ease of maintenance – no access to roof space necessary.
- Frees roof space – could be utilised for loft conversions.
- Aesthetic looks.
Services we offer
- Boiler Installation
- Boiler servicing & repairs
- Central Heating installation & Servicing
- Gas Cooker Installation
- Landlord Gas Certificates
- Safety Checks
- General Plumbing
- Plumbing Repairs
- Power Flushing
- Radiators/Valves/Thermostats Installed/Replaced
- Shower Installation & Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Supply Pipe Repairs