Unvented Hot Water Systems Warrington
There are many, many benefits to choosing an unvented system over a conventional system. Learn more about those benefits below and please feel free to contact us for further information, including pricing.
The principle distinction between high pressure unvented hot water systems Warrington and a typical low pressure vented system is that we will no longer need the cold water storage cistern, open vent pipe or cold feed pipe.
In its place, the unvented system is fed direct through the mains cold water supply with an inlet control group preset to the relevant manufacturers described pressures. Warm water drawn from the unit is then refilled through the mains supply.
As water expands when warmed up and (as the name implies) there is absolutely no vent pipe, the expanded water in the system is accommodated by either an outside expansion vessel or, in the event of bubble-top units, an interior air bubble in the unit which is generated when the system is commissioned.
To maximise the main advantages of unvented hot water systems Warrington, a sealed heating system, if applicable, can even be hooked up as long as boiler employed is compatible.
The sizeable benefits to be gained from the installation of an unvented hot water storage system will be broken into two classes: benefits to the specifier/installer and benefits to the homeowner.
Specifier / Installer Benefits of unvented hot water systems Warrington
Choice of location – Unvented hot water systems Warrington can be fitted in almost any place in the building structure, allowing for better flexibility of house and system design and cutting down costs.
Excellent overall performance – guarantees consistent high flow rates at all outlets and allows for swift filling of baths.
No cold water storage cistern – will reduce pipework. No dependence on tank stand or pipework/tank insulation – reduces costs. Roof space can be utilised for additional living accommodation.
- Balanced pressures – far wider range of taps and showers may be used.
- Quicker to install – will reduce pipework and set up costs.
- Lowers sound in system – No filling of cold water storage cistern.
- Smaller diameter pipework can be utilised – Lowers costs.
- Gets rid of probability of freezing and broke plumbing in rooftop space.
- No shower pump required – lowers costs.
- Eradicates risk of contamination – No cold water storage cistern in roof space.
- Superior efficiency and flow rates, great for multi-bathroom properties.
- High efficiency – Lowers energy costs.
- Ease of maintenance – No access to roof space needed.
- Frees roof space – Could be utilised for loft conversions.
- Aesthetic looks.
Services we offer
- Boiler Installation
- Boiler servicing & repairs
- Central Heating installation & Servicing
- Gas Cooker Installation
- Landlord Gas Certificates
- Safety Checks
- General Plumbing
- Plumbing Repairs
- Power Flushing
- Radiators/Valves/Thermostats Installed/Replaced
- Shower Installation & Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Supply Pipe Repairs